You know I love a challenge!
I was nominated by Becky over at Restart Urgently Needed to participate in the 3 Day Quote Challenge yesterday. Thank you for nominating me!
I am so excited to take part in this as I absolutely love literature. If you know me personally, then you know that I always have my nose in a book. I am always reading any chance that I get. There is a book in my purse, right this minute, waiting to be cracked open at lunch!
For this challenge I am going to nominate 3 great bloggers:
- Jared at Strength to Inspire because he has inspiring words on a usual day so I would love to see what his 3 favourite quotes are.
- Impressions & Expressions (so sorry, I dont know your actual name) because she just started following me (YAY).
- Raising My Rainbow because I just love your insight and Id love to hear from a great mom like you!
Rules for Three-Day Quote Challenge
- Thank the blogger, who nominated you.
- Publish 3 quotes on 3 consecutive days in your blog. It can be your own, or from a book, movie or from anyone who inspires you.
- Nominate 3 more bloggers to carry on this endeavour.
Anyways, my quote today is by Maya Angelou, an amazing poet and author. All of her quotes and poetry speak to me in a different way. They may mean something different to me each time I read them, depending on what I am going through at that time. But I thought this specific quote really spoke to what my blog is all about.
You alone are ENOUGH. You have nothing to prove to anybody.
I am enough. I have said this a few times throughout my blog. I am enough. You are enough. It does not matter what anyone else says or thinks or does. It is all about what you say, what you think, and what you do to make yourself happy.
I realized that I needed this quote today. Maybe you do too?